Student Representative Council
Our students are encourage to share responsibility for the running of the school.
To that end pupils are well represented by the SRC who not only play a key part in the school’s decision making process but who have developed initiatives to promote the supportive ethos of the school.
Some of the key actions undertaken by the SRC are:
- monthly meetings with the head teacher
- involvement in the writing of the school action plan
- the development and promotion of the school’s STAR award programme
- rewarding positive behaviour
- the running of the school radio