Mental Health and Wellbeing
- BBC – Protecting your mental health during the coronavirus
- Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
- Exam Stress – our school website and SAMH
- Mental Health Foundation
- NHS self help leaflets
- Young Minds
- The Mix – for a range of issues not just mental health
- NEW – a collaboration between Shout, the Mix and Young Minds, a new OneSpace service has been launched as a single place to help people under 25 quickly connect with clinically assured online support and information, to support their mental health and wellbeing. This service can be accessed here: https://onespaceto.org/
Here is a list of some apps which you may find useful on a range of wellbeing topics
There are some organisations who focus on supporting BAME pupils and their families and this list can be found here.
Edinburgh Council has produced two booklets for parents, carers and pupils about managing our mental health and emotional wellbeing.
The documents are available to download below.
If you are looking for some specific tips about managing exam stress then you can find that on this page of our website.